Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One Month

Yes that's right...I am one month and 6.5 hours away from being married...crazy! I can't believe it's all coming so fast. I'm doing ok. I haven't really slept in the past two night so I think the uneasy and tired feeling is attributed to that.
On paper...we're looking good. Major things nailed down. People contacted...everything is coming together. I'm excited for the day to come. For all of it to be real instead of just talking about it. To have the fun instead of planning the fun.
I'll write more when I get some more sleep and can think straight.

Until then...one month people!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

WooHoo!! Did you find a minister yet?? If not, I guess I can do it..not sure it will be legal..but who really cares about that! ;) heehee

Get some sleep lady!

Jason Haberman said...

It's almost complete... just a bit longer now, baby.

Kristen said...

we can't wait.