Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer Blooms etc.

Finally I have got around to doing some gardening. Because everything is so beautifully landscaped at the new house I've resorted to strictly pots this year. Easier maintenece, no weeding and I can move things around to see what grows the best where. My lovely chef had requested fresh herbs so I put him to work first installing the new way cool fence baskets I found of all places at Joann Fabrics and 50% off!


Insert these in them.


And this is what you've got!


They are wave petunias so they will trail down the baskets and look awesome!

Then we have the patio side.


We've got (from right to left) mint (a transplant from Althea last year!) the wonderful petunia hanging basket from the Mouws (someone won't let me drill into the house yet!)and a lovely pot my mom put together! So cute!


Chives!


Basil!


And oregano, tarragon and dill!

And this is what I sometimes catch out our living room at about 5:30am! Amazing!

I love it here!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm moving in. Packing right now.

P.S. where did you find your table? It looks like a metal table, yes? I couldn't find one that big ANYWHERE!!!!