Monday, June 9, 2008

I've been busy...


Real busy.

Busy at work. We've been landing new clients, which is good but when it's more than one at a time...it gets complicated. Makes my head spin...crazy like.

Busy at home. Ok so we still are not unpacked. Finding the time to just put stuff away. It's not that there's no room...man our place has storage. But it's figuring what is the most logical place to put things. Then also with a bigger house comes more housework. Ugghh trying to keep the floors clean, the carpets vacuumed, the lawn mowed, laundry done, the toilets and counters clean. Our 30day warranty expires here soon so we need to identify all the dings, and dents and stuff that just plain doesn't work, get it over to the builder then wait to hear from subcontractors that only work when I work which becomes a scheduling nightmare. Makes my head spin...crazy like.

Busy with wedding stuff. Invitations are done...hitting the mail soon. Dress is here, no alterations yet. Still no one to marry us...hopefully getting close. Flowers, cake, hairstyle, makeup and booze need to be decided. Bachelor/Bachelorette party, wedding shower, rehearsal dinner, day after brunch to round up. There are a few diy projects that I've been eying that I really really really want to do...do I have the time? the "know how"? the patience? to pull it off...I dunno. Makes my head spin...crazy like.

Busy with life. There are birthdays (oh and mine this month), holidays, receptions, and people coming in to town. Wanting to go out and do things or just relax a bit but knowing that you are still living out of boxes. Makes my head spin...crazy like.

Such is livin "the life"....

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You're making my head spin, like crazy..

Woman, if you need help or want help..let me know! I work right over by your house everyday till 5..I totally don't mind meeting you at your house and doing whatever you need! I can help unpack or make a wedding favor or hand you the huge tumbler filled with vodka cranberry..err..water.

Jason Haberman said...

Hey baby... let's make a pact. No more writing down everything we've gotta do. It makes me tired just thinking about it all.

Just keep thinking about how great Maui will be... That's what I do.

You are doing amazing things. Seriously. If this was all up to me, I would have folded like a lawn chair by now.

Love you!

Kristen Mouw said...

So diy... have I told you I'm great at diy... give me your list! I'm on summer vacation baby! I can totally hook you up. But seriously though, consider it. I'd be happy to help.