Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wedding Sneak Peek

So I thought that I might give you readers (all 4 of you...and sadly I think that's probably right) a sneak peek in to some wedding details.

First of all, the dress. Ohhh I had to scour the city for the perfect one. And I think I've found it. I've been telling Jason all about it since I've ordered it and what the heck let's just post a picture of it!

Isn't it just gorgeous??? And totally me! I'm not sure if it's pink enough or poofy enough but we'll look in to adding in more poof!

And next with the perfect dress...you need the perfect veil. Ohhh and did I nail that one on the head! Look at it!

I think the beading will just set off the white of my eyes just lovely...since it's so close to them! But I just thought the combo would be perfect!

And finally, my bouquet.

Who knew silk flowers could be so snazzy?? I will of course make sure to match the ribbon to my dress and I'm not sure that it's large enough or cascading enough...might want to add to that too. Bigger the better right?

So what do you all think :)?

5 comments:

Kristen said...

these are so you jess! i can't wait to see them all together on you in august! :)

Kristen Mouw said...

love it. work it girlfriend!

Sarah said...

I'll be making sure my camera is FULLY charged so that I can capture the magic :)

Gina said...

Beautiful! Be sure to get lots of pictures so you can cherish your perfect "winkle" style! :)

Candace Sweigart said...

That dress is just gorgeous! I love the color too.