Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Signing Day!


Well the ball has started to roll. Today we sign on the new house. Tomorrow is funding day. And Saturday is moving day. Oh my! Last night we grabbed Thai food for one last time from the neighborhood place (right after we pawned Jason's old wedding ring which a whole other amusing story). Anyways, we opened our fortune cookies and mine said something to the effect of remember this date 3 months from now...it'll be good. I should hope so since that will be 2 days before the wedding! Then Jason opened his and started laughing...I wish I didn't read it. It said something to the effect of now is not the time to be spending money...frugality is the key. Stupid fortune! I wish I never read it! Oh well it's just a piece of paper. I'm not gonna let it rain on my parade...bring on the debt! Onwards and upwards!

3 comments:

Jason Haberman said...

I didn't just start laughing... I started laughing MANIACALLY at that fortune. "Now is not the time to spend money"!? Gee, I'm only spending more in the next couple days than I may ever in my entire life...

Good thing I don't believe in mass-marketed Chinese fortune cookies.

Sarah said...

LOL!!! That's hilarious! I agree..throw his fortune out.

Wooh! Saturday will be one great day to move! Nice n hot!

Have fun :)

Zac's mommy said...

Bah on silly fortunes. And besides, if you hadn't spent money you wouldn't have even gotten that silly fortune.

Congrats on the new house!