Saturday, October 4, 2008

Goin to the zoo zoo zoo! How about you you you??

Oh I haven't posted in like forever. Well there are a few reasons for that. First one is that I would love to do some posts of the wedding day and I want to post pictures with it but our professional photos can take up to 12 weeks to be done....uggh! And also, I don't have a ton of pictures of me getting ready...well cause I didn't take any cause I was getting ready and most of the lovely people who did take pictures haven't uploaded them to the flickr account. Yes this is another plea to upload your pictures to the flickr site....It would make me ohhh so happy. Please please please. Ask Jason how to do it if ya run into problems.

Anyways on to current events....Last Saturday we took the nephews to the zoo. Yeah just Jas and I and the two boys. It was so much fun. Zac is such a great kid...he was just so content walking around with us and seeing all the animals. And Marcus...he was just as content being pushed around in his stroller and seeing all the sights...such a good baby. I haven't been to the zoo in probably over 15 years...my has it changed. In junior high I was a zoo Docent...yeah I have a ton of stories from that. Like how they had us jump in the badger exhibit to feed them. One person would run the food to the den and the other would watch out for the badgers coming out of the whole...yeah very safe. Anyways it's a great place to go now. We all had a good time...well maybe Uncle Jas was a bit tired and hung over but we have no pictures of him. Enjoy the adorable nephews!

1 comment:

Jason Haberman said...

I would like to let the record reflect that Zac has had entirely TOO MANY photos taken of him in his life. Kim and Chris, you should know he said the following...

While we were riding the carousel I was snapping a few photos. While we were going around, he told me, and I quote, "Take a picture of me with the water behind me!"

I obliged him and you can see that pic above. The kid is already staging his own photographs. I guess that's what happens when you've had roughly 12,000 pictures taken of yourself in 4 years.