Sunday, December 21, 2008

Getting the ball rolling...again



So here it is. December and I have't had a post since October?? Wow. Well I'm starting my new year's resoultion early. I am going to (try) to post more. At least once a week...hopefully. I want to also do some wedding recap post so I can remember the details of the day so you can look forward to that! But stay tuned for updates..

Anyways life at the Haberman household has been great. We've had a bout with illness which seems to be going away. We've been completely enjoying our house and just feel so lucky to have such a wonderful place to live! Today we were finally hit with the winter storm that has been promised to us for the last couple days. Here's some pics of the weather...and it's still coming down. Tis the season...and we love it! Enjoy!





No comments: