Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Goldy!

Well, yesterday was Goldy's Birthday. At least what I refer to as her birthday. Three years ago yesterday I went down to the Idaho Humane Society and fell in love with an 5 year old purebred Golden Lab. Well come to find out first there is no such thing as a Golden Lab...she's just a perfect cross between a Yellow Labrador and a Golden Retriever and the county has her registered by previous owners as 3 years older! So yesterday she turned 12. Her hearing has gone, shes a lot whiter, she moves a lot slower but she's still the sweetest, lovable, hairy, neurotic but wonderful dogs I know!

Happy Birthday Pooh Bear!

Goldy 3/1/05

Goldy 3/1/08


3 comments:

Kristen Mouw said...

Happy Birthday Goldie!

Kristen Mouw said...

doh, I meant Goldy, of course.

Sarah said...

Happy bday! Did you make her a doggy cookie? :) I found some at a store once, they are so funny.