Monday, March 24, 2008

I can't win!

So for St. Patrick's Day I was planning to get Jason something...at the very least a card. Well work got busy, wedding planning got in the way and before I knew it the holiday had come and gone. And to make me feel worse that wonderful man had got me this awesome necklace! Sorry I used the crappy old camera so it might be blurry but it's a shamrock from 4 hearts.



So Friday I had the day off (markets are closed on Good Friday) and so I had time to stop by Fred Meyer to put together a little basket for him filled with some little goodies (since we are working out and all). Cute huh?



Easter morning I ran downstairs to grab it and bring it upstairs, I turned the corner and found this on the bed!



I can't win! This basket had everything I love, the hollow Palmer bunny ( like I used to get as a kid but a ginormus one), Mint Milky Ways (which are awesome frozen), Peeps (which are awesome left out and hard), peanut butter eggs, and Lindt chocolate! And me with my stupid little basket for him....at least it was orange, right?

3 comments:

Gina said...

Too funny Winky! I must admit that I'm not a big peeps fan UNLESS they have been left out and get a little hard...I don't think I have ever heard of anyone else like that!! :)

Sarah said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That cracks me up. What a great man you have ;) I happen to think he's pretty lucky, too

See you Friday!

Jason Haberman said...

If you're so intent on "winning" I could certainly stop all this nonsense...

;-)