Saturday, February 16, 2008

10 Questions

My lovely fiance posted on his blog the 10 Questions that they ask in the show "Inside the Actors Studio". Here is that specific post...http://jasonhaberman.com/index.php/2008/02/13/actors-studio-10-questions/
And here are my answers. Feel free to comment your own answers or post them on your blog!

1.) What is your favorite word?

I guess I'm a sucker for polite words like please, thank you (ok that two), sorry...they're always good to hear!

2.) What is your least favorite word?

Moist, Giddy, and Bubbles....now feel free to join the crowd that already torments me with them

3.) What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

Easy...just being with Jason. Some how I can be all stress out and just sitting down with him, sometimes not even talking, I seem to calm down....kinda nice! Also music as well as pretty landscapes, and pictures...basically beauty.

4.) What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

People who monopolize conversations, rude people, and for some reason dark super windy days can stress me out!

5.) What sound or noise do you love?

Opening anything vacuumed sealed. The noise of the garage door, cause I know someone is coming home. Ocean...definitely the ocean. Oh and I haven't heard it but I soooo want to, the sound of a huge glass jar of sauerkraut hitting the blacktop in the parking lot...oh that would be so cool!

6.) What sound or noise do you hate?

Music that is just low enough and far enough away that you can't recognize it....drive me bonkers. Clocks ticking are pretty bad...it's the repetitive sound.

7.) What is your favorite curse word?

I would say "shit" based on how much I use it. I like the phrase "metric shit ton" and a new one that popped out of my mouth recently was "shit fuck"...classy I know.

8.) What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

I've always had this dream of owning a flower shop....I would love that. Oh and maybe having a farm or a ranch...the idea of it seems great but I'm sure I wouldn't like it after awhile. My goal after graduating college with a degree in Video Productions was to make music videos. But I don't have tough enough skin for that...

9.) What profession would you not like to do?

I don't think that I would be a great teacher. I can't handle all the questions. Also anything dealing with trash or poo...no way!

10.) If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

I can't remember who actually said this on the program but I thought it was great. Something along the lines "Come with me, we'll sit down and talk about all the pain and suffering in the world and I'll explain why..."

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

dude 'shit fuck' is a great word. I've always loved it myself. Son of a shit fucker is another one of my personal faves...

Sarah said...

LMAO .. just read Jason's. Hilarious. I see that he is a fellow douchebag lover. My favorite DB phrase/name (I use DB a lot in conversations..trying to stop..) is..I love to call someone a "dirty douchebag sucker". It's just gross and makes people feel dirty. Mission accomplished ;)

This was the most poorly written run-on sentence in history. Feel free to submit it to Guiness!

Gina said...

Hooray Winkey! I'm glad you started a blog and I agree with Kristen, the man is super cute and you look great together...I bet the wedding will be wonderful!!!