Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm smilin' from ear to ear!

So since my uhh "roomate" moved in back in September the garage has been occupied with stuff. That wouldn't be a problem except that since I have a 1 car garage (which it's so tiny basically the car fits and that it) so that throws my car out in the driveway. With this winter being so rough it's been endless scraping and digging out my car most mornings. Not any more!!!


We spent most of Saturday breaking down boxes, getting rid of things, organizing things, hanging things just making more room for everything. But it looks so good! And I am just about the happiest girl in the world! We also hung our respective teams flags on the wall and our "House Divided" flag, good storage!

And also filled up the shelves that my "handy" man installed all by himself!
I think I'll let him park in there too, if he's nice!
Oh and he also made some homemade pizza tonight...yum!



Yeah, I'm spoiled! Life is good!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'll be right over for the pizza. Can he come hang shelves in our garage too? Chris keeps wanting to do that..maybe he needs a buddy and beers to help, and the homemade pizza too ;)