Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gorgeous!

I don't mean to brag (or maybe I do!) but my man bought me three dozen roses for Valentine's Day...yes three dozen! Anyways they are gorgeous and here is a picture of them taken tonight! Yes they have lasted over a week...and they still look sooo pretty! I love them and the sweet man who gave them to me!

Oh and here's a picture I took this weekend when I was scrubbing the kitchen from ceiling to floor. Goldy got a little worn out begging for food and just parked herself in her bowl. She cracks me up!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute, love the pic of Goldie. Sadie does that with shoes. She never chews on them, just loves to rest her face on them or her nose in them.

Glad your kitchen is all sparkly, that's always a great feeling isnt it!

3 dozen roses...hey that ain't bad! In fact, that's pretty rad! <--I rhymed for you :)

Kristen Mouw said...

You sure you're talking about my brother???