Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. "
~Author Unknown


In the past I thought Valentine's Day was just a day that separated the "haves" and "have nots". Honestly, I really despised the day.

Now, well it's not too bad and any holiday that I get to celebrate what Jason and I have and get to spoil him a bit...I'm game.

So Happy Valentine's Day to All...however you choose to celebrate it!

2 comments:

Jason Haberman said...

For many of my "single" years, pretty much from high school graduation to 2002, I personally celebrated "Pitchers and Catchers Reporting Day" since right around Feb 14th is when they would show up for spring training.

Yeah, its better now. :-)

Sarah said...

I hear there's a new group in the forming stages..called steak and BJ day or something..for guys since Vday is for "girls" WHATEVER! LOL We won't be celebrating THAT holiday. hahahahaha Hope you had a great day!